Margaret Paul, Ph.D. is a relationship expert, best-selling author, and co-creator of the powerful Inner Bonding® healing process, recommended by actress Lindsay Wagner and singer Alanis Morissette, and featured on Oprah, and of the unique and popular website www.innerbonding.com. She has counseled individuals and couples, and led groups, classes, and workshops for the last 44 years, and continues to work on the phone and Skype with clients from all over the world. She is the author/co-author of eight books, including the internationally best-selling Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By You?, Healing Your Aloneness, Inner Bonding, and Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By God? In 2010, Margaret co-completed a 12 year project called SelfQuest®, which is a transformational self-healing/conflict resolution software program. SelfQuest® is being offered to prisons and schools and sold to individuals, families, and businesses.
Margaret Paul, Ph.D. will be discussing how loving relationships rarely just happen. Most people struggle because they have had very poor role modeling regarding how to create a loving relationship. You can save or enhance your relationship when you understand the underlying cause of most relationship problems.
• You will discover the ONE choice you are making that is likely underlying your relationship problems.
• You will learn the process for healing this underlying cause.
• You will learn how to easily connect with your personal source of higher wisdom and guidance, which enables you to find your own best, right answers.
• You will learn how to heal inner emptiness and aloneness.
• You will learn how to stop escalating conflict and how to resolve conflict