Lynne Klippel is a best-selling author, publisher, and book shepherd. Since 2003 she’s been working with coaches, speakers, and entrepreneurs who want to write a nonfiction book to showcase their expertise and build their business. Her business, Business Building Books, focuses on the marriage of internet marketing and publishing and has helped clients from 6 of the 7 continents. An avid reader, Lynne used to get in loads of trouble as a kid for reading books instead of doing her chores. In 2012 Lynne fulfilled a life-long dream and moved her business and her family to the Andes Mountains in Ecuador.
Best-Selling Author, Publisher, and Book Strategist Lynne Klippel has a gift for seeing the potential in your story….and how you can use your wisdom to write a book that will transform everyone who reads it. If you’ve ever dreamed of writing a book- this interview will give you a peek into the process of creating a book that matters.
In this presentation, you’ll discover:
- How to sort through all your creative ideas and select your prefect book topic
- Why 2013 is a great time to be an author
- Easy ways to start writing your book
- A sure-fire way to eliminate writer’s block
- 3 different goals for a book and fun ways to select the best one from you
- How to deal with feedback from others on your writing