Jen Louden is a personal growth pioneer who helped launch the self-care movement with her first book The Woman’s Comfort Book. She’s the author of 5 additional books on well-being and whole living, including The Life Organizer, that have inspired more than a million women in 9 languages. Jen has spoken around the world on self-care, written a national magazine column, and even sat on Oprah’s couch talking about the power of retreats. She believes self-love + world-love = wholeness for all. Visit http://JenniferLouden.com for fab free goodies and upcoming retreat schedule.
TOPIC: Serving Wholeness, Creating Lasting Change through Teaching what you Love
- Why teaching has never been such an in demand way to serve and prosper
- What the new model of teaching entails and how it can work for you
- How to develop your voice and content
- Why you don’t want to be an expert
- Jen, why did you start teaching?
- Why did you recently embrace calling yourself a teacher?
- Why did you almost quit so many times?
- How is your teaching different now then before you created the digital program TeachNow?
- What lead you to create TeachNow?
- Why do you think so many people are teaching these days?
- The word teacher is loaded for some people – why do you like it so much? why not facilitator or trainer?
- How do handle criticism or negative feedback? How about positive feedback?
- Why is being an expert not what you want to be?
- How does beginner’s mind help people develop their voice and content?